After creating my mood boards, I worked out my ideas in my sketch book:
Once I figured out what I wanted for a design, i started to watercolor different flowers and outline some bees and butterflies. I then scanned the images into my computer and edited them in Photoshop in order to use them for my project:
I did have problems scanning my watercolors in because the paper was wrinkled, so parts of them were some what blurry, but it ended up looking really nice. I also had a problem when trying to print my postcard. Originally, I wanted to make it a bumper sticker as well (peel off the front), but I realized you can’t print double sided on sticker paper, so I settled with a regular postcard.
I really enjoyed this project overall!